STÜWA – External Centering Device
For double U-geothermal probes with a diameter of Ø 25 mm, 32 mm and 40 mm as well as coaxial probes with a diameter of Ø 63 mm.
- Centralised assembly of the electric welding sleeves due to the optimal arrangement of eight skids
- Flexible construction
- Protection of borehole wall
- Customized bow width available
- Simple and secure positioning
- Field tested and accepted by approving authorities
Spacer for geothermal probes
For ensuring a good distance between the individual geothermal probe pipes, spacers are used every 5 to 10 m in order to keep the geothermal probes parallel and at the same distance. We offer the probe spacers with and without a variable external centering device.
|DIHA 4 x 25||25||128||72||20||43|
|DIHA 4 x 32||32||115||44||25||50|
|DIHA 4 x 40||40||138||50||30||55|