Stainless-Steel Submersible Pump 4“
Heat Pump range STU4. HP
More and more heating systems e xtract heat that is stored in aquifer and river water. For these so-called “pump and dump” or “open systems” a low-power, high efficiency and 3-phase submersible pump is requested.
In order to meet this demand, STÜWA developed a range of low-consuming STU4. pumps entirely made out of stainless steel and mounted on a special high efficiency 4” Franklin Electric encapsulated motor.
- For geothermal applications
- 4” pump entirely produced of stainless steel AISI 304 ensuring time and an extreme resistance against water with some sand
- Pump-motor combination allows to achieve a higher efficiency between 5 and 7% compared with standard submersible pumps
- shaft is supported and aligned with intermediate bearings in each stage and a large NBR top bearing
- up-trust protection
- special 4” Franklin Electric motor with a very high efficiency