STAINLESS-STEEL SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 3“
Type series STU3. CP constant pressure version
Power range from approx. 7 m³/h and 190 m discharge head
STÜWA 3“ submersible pumps are designed in the tried and tested stage design and made completely of stainless steel on the inside and the outside.
Thus, we achieve an excellent resistance against abrasion by gritting materials such as sand, etc. The built-in strainer prevents the infiltration of larger foreign bodies. Therefore, our pumps are particularly suited for drinking water production.
- Drinking water production
- Water supply in domestic homes and industry
- Sprinkling and irrigation systems
- Utilisation of rainwater
- Lowering of groundwater
- Easy installation
- Connection to power supply with 230V, 50Hz
- Integrated check valve
- Protection against dry running
- Highly efficient pump and motor
- Constant pressure due to variable speed
- Solid, hard-wearing stainless-steel construction
- Smooth starting and stopping the pump
- Over-voltage and under-voltage protection Overload-protection
- Over-temperature protection with automatic restart
- Individually adjustable final pressure range „2 x final pressure can be adjusted fixedly“
- Connection thread Rp 1¼“
Our STU3. and/or STU3. CP series submersible pumps are designed for pumping thin, clear, non-aggressive, and non-explosive fluids without solids. The pumps are suitable for pumping fluids with sand contents of up to 50g/m³. Higher shares of sand will shorten the service life of the pump. The admissible temperature of the pumped medium is 30°C at the most.
Our STU3. and/or STU3. CP series submersible pumps can be installed horizontally or vertically. In order to ensure sufficient cooling of the motor, the minimum inflow rate of the pumped medium must be at least 8cm/sec. at 30°C at the most.
Conditions of characteristic curves:
Curve tolerances according to ISO 9906, appendix A. The curves indicate the performance of the pumps when using our standard motors with the standard speed being 140Hz. The curves are determined at a water temperature of 20°C and using air-free water and are applicable at a kinematic viscosity of 1mm²/sec. If fluids characterised by higher viscosities are to be pumped, motors with correspondingly higher outputs must be used.
The curves already take into account valve and inflow losses at the standard speeds of 140Hz in each case.
P2 shows the power consumption of the pump at the standard speed of 140Hz for each individual pump size.
η efficiency of an individual pump stage.
As constant pressure version, our STU3. CP series submersible pumps are delivered as installation set and consist of the following components:
- Stainless steel submersible pump STU3. CP, completely with submersible motor in high-speed design for controlling the frequency in a speed range from 5,740 to 8,200rpm.
- Constant pressure control, including flow monitor and pressure sensor.
- Pressure tank (volume of 8 litres.)
The STU3. CP control comprises variable speed, flow measurement and pressure sensor.