Anitsol® is suitable for the regulation of flow and filtration characteristics of drilling fluids in well sinking and water engineering as well as with geothermal drilling.
- Antisol® FL 30000 is a highly viscous, anionic polymer. It is characterised by its high viscosity and significant water absorptive capacity. Both qualities already show an effect when applying minor quantities.
- The product can be combined with bentonite as may be necessary.
- Antisol® FL 30000 is insensitive to electrolytes occurring in above mentioned areas of application.
- It has high active contents.
- The effective viscosity and the water absorptive capacity are immediately available.
When applying an Antisol bentonite fluid, the bentonite is to be blended first. The Antisol powder should be added only after a swelling time of at least 2 to 6 hours.
In sacks of 8 kg each, 63 sacks 504 kg on non-returnable pallet