Hydraulically setting dry mortar with high thermal conductivity for backfilling of geothermal probes and sealing of annular spaces.
- High thermal conductivity
- High yield
- Suitable for all standard mixing procedures
- Material-saving processing in mixers
- Low dust exposure during processing
- Compliance with all requirements of VDI 4640 sheet 2
- Verified environmental compatibility
- Mixing with drinking water
- Precise water-solids contents must be ensured
- For preparation of flowable suspension, the mixer type and the respective mixing intensity as well as preparation duration must be selected in such a way that the value ranges for the suspension density, the marsh time and the separation stated in this data sheet are complied with. The marsh funnel discharge time of the suspension should typically be > 60 s
In bags of 25 kg, 40 bags 1,000 kg on euro pallet
Durable for at least 6 months at proper storage. Protect against humidity.