STÜWA bridge slotted screens and casings are at the cutting edge when it comes to stability and material quality. They offer many advantages:
- Series production up to 6 m without circular seam.
- Longitudinal seam welded inside and outside
- High mechanical stability due to special arrangement of the slots
- Slot widths of 0.5 mm or more feasible (depending on wall thickness)
- Large wall thicknesses up to 12 mm feasible
- High installation reliability and safety
- Efficient and cost-effective installation
- Special lengths feasible
- Large open areas
- Excellent regeneration capability
Screen with Rilsan coating
Approx. 2 mm minimum opening for galvanized and Rilsancoated screens since the bridge openings could otherwise become plugged due to the coating process.
Gravel pack screens
Gravel pack screens allow an installation without a gravel base. The advantages of this screen type are: slim diameter, uniform grain size, high porosity.