Disposal technology, soil remediation, vacuum vapour extraction, drainage particularly by means of a horizontal well lining or slope reinforcements.
- Aqua 23® signifies an unusually large entry area of up to 23 % and an appropriately high specific well capacity.
- Aqua 23® is corrosion-resistant and durable, HDPE also solvent-resistant.
- Aqua 23® requires no gravel and is particularly cost-efficient.
Screen construction of PEHD-base tube with slot widths from 1.5 to 6 mm, in order to achieve an adjusted entering area of up to 23 %.
The design requires an external diameter approx. 16 mm larger than the base tube. Fine fabric with mesh widths between 0.1 to 0.25 mm. An outer layer of thick-stranded fabric serving as protection for the fine fabric layers.
PVC-U-base tube available on request
Order quantity from 100 m, lower quantities on request
- For vertical wells STÜWA C-thread (flush joint) (cut in trapezoidal thread) or weld-on ends
- For horizontal well linings we recommend weld-on ends only (mirror welding on site)
Lengths: 1 to 6 m total length