Tradition and Development

2011


Commissioning of the new production/storage hall of our subsidiary Rausch & Rausch in Zipf, Austria.

2009


Commissioning of our own wire wound screen production in Rietberg, Germany.

2008


Company‘s 125th anniversary and inauguration of the steel production in Rietberg, Germany.

As part of our anniversary our energy concept was upgraded, too. In addition to a plastics recycling system and a complete waste water treatment plant, seven different geothermal systems serve to secure the entire energy generation (heating/cooling/storing) of the facility location.

2007


Extension of storage space and new construction of a modern dispatch hall in Rietberg, Germany.

2007

New construction of an ultra modern steel production facility in Rietberg, Germany. In addition to the bridge slotted screen and pipe production, an environmentally-friendly pickling plant was also put into operation.

1999


In addition to the purchase of the "Nold" production line, the acquisition of a steel processing company in Hilchenbach, Germany enabled us to make our entry into our own steel production with particular emphasis on bridge slotted screens.

1997


Extension of the production area in Rietberg, Germany. Commissioning of a geothermal plant comprising a 500 meter deep geothermal drilling for heating and cooling.

1992


Foundation of our branch factory in Zwenkau near Leipzig, Germany.

1955


STÜWA was one of the first manufacturers to commence with the extrusion of PVC casings and screens.

1883


Establishment of a construction company in addition to ongoing farming.

Initial production focused on the manufacture of STÜWA wood screens, followed by the sale of well construction materials.