As an alternative to the single beam type, the distribution and collection systems for the control and regulation of the brine flow rate by a geothermal system can also be offered in a completely preassembled distributor shaft.
The STÜWA PE distributor shaft is equipped with a factory mounted distribution and collection system. The main bodies are generously dimensioned; they do not have any built-in components within the flow route.
All connections are welded to the distributor shaft in a manner impermeable to groundwater. The distribution and collection system is pressure-tested in compliance with the regulations of VDI 4640 (= Association of German Engineers).
The distributor shafts have the following equipment as a standard feature:
- Main body 110 x 10.0 mm of PE 100
- Ball cock 1“ (brass) in feed line
- Tacosetter Inline 8–30 l/min (brass) in return line
- Connection to geothermal probe: 40 x 3.7 mm
- Outgoing circuit to heat pump: 63 x 5.8 mm
- Fill nozzle/drain valve incl. union nut 1 ¼“ and gasket
- High quality
- Long service life
- No corrosion problems
- Easy to assemble compact system
- Low weight
- Impermeable to ground and surface water
- Shaft cover weight load capacity of up to 600 kg (for shaft DN 600)
Alternatively other balance fittings and shut-off devices as well as a lift protection are available on request.